Crossing three states over 5 days, Uttar Pradesh gangster Vikas Dubey was lastly discovered at a temple in Madhya Pradesh. Dubey, who was spotted a day ago at a lodge close to Faridabad, turned up at Ujjain’s Mahakal temple when he was reportedly identified by the temple guard who knowledgeable the police. Upon arrest, the infamous legal, in dramatic trend, yelled “main Vikas Dubey Hoon, Kanpur wala”, selling the policeman standing behind him to thwack him on the pinnacle, whereas different policemen round him have been seen guarding him. The legal, who has 60 legal circumstances in opposition to him, has been on the run since final Friday after allegedly killing eight policemen in an ambush who had gone to arrest him. He was lastly arrested in Madhya Pradesh.
Here are the highest 10 improvement within the story:
* Vikas Dubey was arrested outside a temple within the pilgrimage metropolis of Ujjain on Thursday after buying prasad and an entry ticket to the shrine. However, temple sources, in keeping with PTI, say Dubey reached the temple gate within the morning and bought a Rs 250 ticket from a counter close to the police submit. When he went to a close-by store to purchase prasad for the deity, the store proprietor recognized him and alerted police. Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra mentioned two of Dubey’s associates have been additionally arrested.
* Dubey might be dropped at Uttar Pradesh on a transit remand. “Our campaign against all those involved in the Kanpur case will continue till not even a single member of the Dubey gang is left,” mentioned UP ADG, Law and Order, Prashant Kumar. A police group, led by the investigation officer (IO) within the case from Kanpur, will attain Ujjain as quickly as potential to deliver Dubey to the state, the officer added.
* Asked whether or not it was a joint operation of the Madhya Pradesh police and Uttar Pradesh police, The Uttar Pradesh prime cop mentioned, “No, our team was not there.”
* Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan tweeted, “Those who feel that after going to the Mahakal temple, their sins will be wiped out, they do not know about the Mahakal. Our government will not spare any criminals.” Chouhan mentioned he spoke to his UP counterpart Yogi Adityanath after the arrest.
* Dubey’s mom Sarla Devi mentioned that her son is with the Samajwadi Party, a declare denied by the social gathering. On being requested what ought to be finished by the federal government after her son’s arrest, Sarla Devi mentioned, “The government should do whatever it feels appropriate (sarkar jo uchit samjhe, woh kare).”“At this time, he is not in the BJP, he is with the SP,” she instructed reporters.
* Two extra aides of Dubey have been gunned down in separate encounters in Uttar Pradesh in the present day, police mentioned.
* Congress chief Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has sought a Central Bureau of Investigation probe in gangster Vikas Dubey’s case, elevating questions over grant of “protection” to him.
* Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Akhilesh Yadav requested the Uttar Pradesh authorities on Thursday to make clear whether or not it was a “surrender” or an “arrest”.
* The UP administration bulldozed Dubey’s home and his vehicles and launched a large hunt for him. Over the final week, 5 of Dubey’s accomplices have been killed.
* Eight policemen, together with a deputy superintendent of police, have been ambushed in Bikru village within the Chaubeypur space of Kanpur, the place that they had gone to arrest Vikas Dubey and fell to bullets fired from rooftops final Friday.